Part-time Commercial Cleaner - Burgess Hill & Haywards Heath
Wednesday, 22 May 2019 | Admin
Commercial Cleaner required to start as soon as possible.
Would you like to work for a company where you will benefit from full employment rights and excellent rates of pay. We are not an agency, you will be employed directly by us and work as part of our team where we value each member of staff.
In return you will receive:
- 28 days paid holiday pro rata
- Workplace pension scheme after qualifying period - where applicable
- Work uniform and direct monthly pay
- Training and Induction
Remember self-employed cleaners receive no holiday pay and no benefits.
The role and location
We are recruiting for a part-time Commercial Cleaner to start as soon as possible based in Burgess Hill and Haywards Heath.
Monday - Friday (daytime) from 9am every fortnight with flexibility of days. Hours can range from 0.5 - 12 hours every fortnight.
Pay - £8.50 per hour
- Previous experience preferable but not essential
- Reliability is essential
- Flexible working hours
- Ideally you will have a full driving license and your own car.