Part Time Domestic Cleaner
Wednesday, 22 May 2019 | Admin
Would you like to work for an employer who value their cleaning staff? A wonderful opportunity to work for a company where you will benefit from full employment rights as a Domestic Cleaner. We are not an agency, you will be employed directly by us and work as part of our team where we value each member of staff.
In return you will receive:
- 28 days paid holiday per annum
- Workplace pension scheme after qualifying period
- Work uniform and direct monthly pay
- Training and Induction
Remember self-employed cleaners receive no holiday pay and no benefits.
We are recruiting for a part-time domestic cleaner to work in the Hassocks, Burgess Hill and Hayward’s Heath area – up to 16 to 20 hours a week.
- Reliability is essential
- Previous experience preferable but not essential
- Flexible working hours
- Ideally you will have a full driving license and your own car.
Excellent rates of pay - £8.50 to £10.25 per hour
THIS IS NOT SELF EMPLOYED YOU WILL ALSO GET HOLIDAY PAY AND A MILEAGE ALLOWANCE