COVID-19 Products & Cleaning Services
Coronavirus Update : New Cleaning Products & Services
Bee Cleen offers comprehensive disinfectant and sanitising cleaning services for every Business sector.
New Bio Range with Sanitising Properties
Disinfectant Spray for frequently touched areas
Specialist COVID-19 Deep Clean
We believe that hygiene and high level sanitising should be at the heart of every organisation. Following the Coronavirus outbreak of COVID-19 we have been working with our partners and suppliers to source the best products available.
Your staff are your biggest asset. We want to help you safeguard them and your business for the long term.
New Bio range for an everyday deep clean with Sanitising Properties
Most sanitisers only disinfect they do not clean. Our Bio product range fights bacteria and viruses and breaks down the biodegradable matter first - cutting through the grime to leave a sparkling clean surface. It then sanitises to disinfect the now clean surface. We are excited that our new product range will do both without harming the environment. This product requires a double application to ensure it kills all the named bacteria and viruses but we think it is worth it to achieve the cleanest and most sanitised workplace, office or commercial premises.
The benefits of this new product;
- Concentrated formula, reducing the cost in single use plastic and CO2e (by up to 85%)
- Quad action - Disinfects, descales, deodourises and provides a deep clean
- Leaves the surface sparkling and odour free
- Approved to EN14476 against enveloped viruses for Coronavirus (e.g. SARS, MERS, COV-19), Poxviridae, Herpesviridae, Filoviridae (e.g. Ebola, Marburg), Flavivirus, Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Hepatitis Delta Virus (HDV), Influenza Virus, Paramyxoviridae, Rubella Virus, Measles Virus, Rabies Virus, HIV, Human T Cell LeukemiaVirus (HTLV), Hepatitis B virus (HBV)
- Approved to EN1276 for Pseudomonasaeruginosa, E coli, Staphylococcus aureus and E hirae Approved to EN13697 for E coli, E hirae, Salmonella typhimurium, MRSA, Pseudomonasaeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes, Campylobacter jejuni, VRE, B cinerea, F oxysporum
- Approved to EN13623 for Legionella pneumophila
- Approved to EN1650 for B cinerea
- Actives supported under the EU Biocides Regulation (528/2012) for 'Private area and public health area disinfectants and other biocidal products'
- Safer for the user as well as the environment than most traditional disinfectants
Disinfectant spray for your whole building or 'frequently touched areas'
New Disinfectant Spray in an easy to use 500ml spray can containing active biocides. Specifically designed for the cleansing and disinfecting of hard and soft surfaces, from desks to chairs, blinds to handles. Tested and proven not to harm the skin.
Revolutionary mist spray with fogging technology designed to sanitise and disinfect difficult to reach and intricate areas with full surface coverage. This product deals rapidly and effectively with 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, fungi and moulds. Including the notorious MRSA, VISA and VRE bacteria, E-Coli 0157:H7, BCG (Mycobacterium tuberculosis) as well as HIV-1, Hepatitis B&C and Poliovirus Type 1. The unique biocide combination is also effective against a wide range of Coronavirus and Type A Influenza viruses; this group includes Swine Flu, Chinese and Japanese Flu strains, Wisconsin Avain Influenza and SARS.
Why do we love this product?
- It’s quick and easy to use.
- Option to keep costs down by just applying to the “frequently touched” areas.
- Even you can use it! We can leave a stock for you and your staff to use when needed, during the day as necessary or when you leave at the end of each working day. Providing the peace of mind to you and your team ensuring safety and well-being remain top priority.
- It meets all requirements of BSEN 1276 and 1650 for food handling area sanitisation/disinfection. So you don’t have to worry about where you use it.
- It comes in a handy 500ml can.
- It is alcohol-free this means there is no issue with skin drying, irritation and flammability or risk of substance abuse.
- It has active biocides which gives it an effective and residual action, unlike alcohol-based products.
- It has a unique “dual-quat”. Providing effective control of the widest range of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- It is non-staining and non-corrosive.
- It provides a streak-free finish on most surfaces including glass and stainless steel.
Specialist Coronavirus COVID-19 deep clean
Available as a precautionary measure suitable for larger, densely populated areas or following a suspected outbreak of COVID-19
Following the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak we are aware of the need to increase our specialist cleaning services. Our priority is and always will be to support our clients in this challenging time.
We can arrange a professional disinfection service which will sanitise all the surfaces in your workplace - office, school, college, university, care home, industrial unit or any type of commercial building.
A NHS approved antimicrobial is used and distributed using a CE approved fogging machine. The antimicrobial is dispensed as a fine fog allowing the finely atomised product to infiltrate all areas thereby guaranteeing a complete decontamination of your building.
What makes this system better than the rest? This system provides a unique digital test to prove the effectiveness of the disinfection. State of the art digital measuring equipment is used before and after treatment to clearly show that the decontamination has been 100% effective. We will email the results to you at the end of the treatment with a Certificate of Sanitisation for you to display for your customers, staff and clients piece of mind.
If you want the most complete disinfection service with evidence to prove the process has worked contact us now to arrange a free no obligation quote.
Why do we recommend this service?
When correctly applied it will kill 99.9999% of bacteria and viruses. It’s been independently tested and proven to be effective against swine flu, MRSA, Feline Calicivirus (human Norovirus surrogate), Feline Coronavirus (SARA surrogate), Tuberculosis, Enveloped and non- enveloped virus, HIV, C.difficle and more.
Viruses work at a nanoscopic level, so does this product. It also has hydrophobic properties making it equally effective on wet and dry surfaces giving it long lasting effectiveness. New bacteria and viruses will find it difficult to settle on treated surfaces.
We are advocating this service for its effectiveness but also for its safety. It is safe to use around humans and animals and has no significant environmental impact. Once an area has been fogged with the product it can be back in use within 2 hours.
As this is all happening at a nanoscopic level so how do we know the sanitising has worked?
The secret is to test before and after so we all know that the treatment has had a real effect.
ATP or Adenosine Triphosphate testing is a method used throughout the food hygiene industry. ATP is a molecule only found in and around living cells. On a surface where you should not expect living organisms, such as a work surface, a high ATP reading indicates a high level of bacteria or viral contamination.
Using the latest Hygiena SystemSure monitor and data from collected swabs a wireless system analyses the data is 15 seconds producing test results which are emailed to you with a Certificate of Sanitisation. Allowing you to show clients, customers and staff that their health and safety is of the utmost importance to you and your business.
BOOK THIS SERVICE